Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Place Value Word Search


Screenshot 2015-05-05 at 10.20.09.png

Place value word search is about knowing the value of a number. The number values can be placed in the ones, tenths, hundredths, etc. For example - what place value has been underlined? 123,456,789, write in the comments below  .

This word search has taught me that there are many place values for any amount of numbers.

This game was a bit of a struggle for me because I quickly realized that some of the words were to be spelt backwards. I was really happy when I completed the word search game. I really like playing this game and I had fun . Click on the link below and have fun playing this game - WordSearch Place Value

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Asiana,
This game looks fun to play because I really like doing word puzzles. In room 10, I always did word puzzles and I always got them all correct. Hopefully when I play this game, I will find them all. What did you like about this game?

Post a Comment