Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

swimming sports.


Last week on the Friday 15th, I took part of swimming sports. In the morning room 9 had to get changed into our togs. We were really excited that we were going to go in the pool. After that Mr Ramkolowan told room 9 to be quiet so he can put us in our house. I was in Wairua. Next we had to walk outside and sit in our house. Then we walked to the pool and sat under our gazebo. l waited until the bell rang. By then I knew that l was already in the finals. I was so happy.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Asiana,
I really like your story about swimming sports. How did you feel when you were in the finals? Were you racing with your friends?

Unknown said...

Hey Asiana,
I really love your story about swimming sports. How did you feel about you and your team winning the finals because I knew you did.

Post a Comment